Tuesday 25 April 2017

AρяιƖ Sнσωєяѕ!





Photo taken at Ironwood Hills


Well it seems like everywhere I go I am finding the rain this week! I went on a sim hunt to find some extra spooky sims for my favorite teacher Ms Ema who teaches Supernatural studies at my school Woodridge Academy and it just started to rain and rain! Given the fact that there was a Zombie girl playing Hopscotch by me I wouldn't be surprised if she had something to do with it!!! Lucky for me I was wearing my awesome new jacket from the **DoRks** Rainy day Gacha at Thimble there's 7 commons and 3 awesome rares in this Gacha and I just love them all they are so comfy and colorful I'm not a kid who likes to wear their coat even in the rain but I sure do love these ones and for only 60L a pull they are a bargain! The Zombie girl looks hungry though so I'm going to move from where I am standing before she thinks I am a lucky charm and eats me ;) 

What I am Wearing:

Hair: *Barberyumyum* 90

Umbrella: {LC} - Rainy Day Gacha Umbrella Ultra Rare
I am loving this umbrella from Little Cakes in this April Showers thimble round there is 4 jacket commons and 4 umbrella commons aswell as 2 rare fatpacks for the jacket and the umbrella and 1 ultra rare where you get the jacket and umbrella fatpack. For 50L a pull its a bargain and you dont want to miss out on the fatpacks I just love been able to change between all 4 textures on my umbrella to suit what I am wearing

Jacket: **DoRks**  - RainyDay Coat Lucky Rare
There is 7 commons and 3 amazing rares to collect from this Gacha at this round of Thimble for only 60L a pull

Rainboots: Doodlez - Elephant Rain Boots
Theres 9 awesome commons in this gacha including duckies, elephants, monsters and firetrucks and more for just 25L a pull these boots are a steal! 









No comments:

Post a Comment