Sunday 23 April 2017

Wԋყ Dσҽʂ Iƚ Aʅɯαყʂ Rαιɳ Oɳ Mҽ?!






Photo Taken At Green Story


Why does it always rain on me?
Is it because I lied when I was seventeen?
Why does it always rain on me?
Even when the sun is shining I can't avoid the lightning!



Well I guess the skies got out of bed on the wrong side today I got dressed up all pretty to go on another adventure and it was sunny! Luckily I grabbed my umbrella on the way out though my intention was to play pretend riding on broomsticks not actually use it! I only got a quarter of the way from home when the heavens opened quite literally and I was caught in a rain storm! Thankfully my new pretty ~*Buglets*~ fairylights umbrella which I got from the Thimble event and is not just for show with its pretty lights and its so well made it wont even shock you when wet ;) And right now I am feeling super grateful for my Muddpuddles parka coat I'm feeling so warm in this wet cold weather! It wasn't easy choosing this coat though she has so many colors I was torn between at least 6 color choices that i liked and there is even more than that! #RealKidStruggles

What I am Wearing

Hair:*ARGRACE* - Rin
Head: ToddleeDoo - Bento Alice
Face Tattoo: ~*Moolala*~ - Moon Star Face Tattoo
Umbrella: ~*Buglets*~ - Fairylights Umbrella
Parka Coat: Muddpuddles- Parka blush
Socks: Muddpuddles - Ruffled Knee Socks Pastels
Shoes: Muddpuddles- Patent Shoes







No comments:

Post a Comment