Sunday 23 April 2017

Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋɪʟʟs ᴍᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴍᴇ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ!




So today I decided to explore the wildlands of .:.Wulf Hollow.:. which not only has some super cool attractions including a zombie apocolypse theme park area and skating rink but also I found my very own Fox hole! I made friends with 2 awesome fox like things which seemed to take offense at my definition of them and said that "they were not fox things they were fennec foxes!" Well escuseeeeee me i'm only 3 how am I supposed to know what they were even if I am a baby genius in other ways! We had the best of times while I was there we ate Foxitos... well... they STOLE my Foxitos! And made a mess everywhere with them I may add instead of been in my tummy because they are so yummy they ended up allllll over the floor!!! We got out our guitars and had a dance party too it was so fun thanks to Robins amazing creation I was able to learn to play all kinds of different songs like a pro! I think I am all partied out and about to go into a food coma from all my Foxitos that I didn't get to eat thoughs so for now I think I gonna curl up in my awesome comfy fox bed and have a nap!! 

Feature Photo Items 

Bed: {FH} Fox Cub Bed - Pink
Robins amazing fox beds come in 6 amazing colors including pink, grey and black just to name a few they are a low prim count of 13! The blankets on these beds can go up and down for those nights you feel a little too warm this summer and there is some super cute poses for parent and child or as Robin calls them fox and cub :) Robins amazing beds can be found at this round of Thimble for only 299L so hurry down there and grab them before the round ends!

Foxitos: {FH} - Foxitos Chips Cheese
OMG I can't even with these chips they are just so yummy and addictive just like pringles once you pop you just cant stop! I think my butt might be a little rounder before the days out! Thanks Robin for the amazing tasting snack thats sure to put anyone in a food coma!

Other Items

Fennec Fox 1: +Half-Deer+ Fennec Fox - Rollover
Fennec Fox 2: +Half-Deer+ Fennec Fox - Kawaii
Floor Glitter: +Half-Deer+ Heart Glitter - Silver B
Lanterns: +Half-Deer+ Dream Lantern - Star Standing
Booger Bear 1:<:*BoOgErS*:> DJ Sir Round Sound RARE
Booger Bear 2: <:*BoOgErS*:> Bubble Bear Keytar
Amp: <:*BoOgErS*:> Scout Amp

What I'm Wearing

Outfit: BoWillow - Fox Costume
Lollipop: #Retro - Fox Pop

Guitar: {FH} - SpringTimeGuitar Boho
Guitar 2: {FH} - SpringTimeElectricGuitar
Robins awesome guitars can also be found at Thimble and come in 2 varieties the Boho Guitar plays 11 amazing classical style renditions of counting stars, tale as old as time, hotel california and more! The Electric version plays 11 of the Rock classics from enter sandman, Byob, crazy train and more! Robins Electric guitar also comes in 3 stunning colors black, blue and pink included in your purchase! I had so much fun annoying the neighbours with this guitar and I know you will too so hurry down to grab one before this round of Thimble ends!!





No comments:

Post a Comment