Friday 13 February 2015

Angel by day...



Demon by night!


"I like that boom boom pow
Them chicken jackin' my style
They try to copy my swagger
I'm on that next shit now
I'm so three thousand and eight
You so two thousand and late
I got that boom boom boom
That future boom boom boom
Let me get it now"

Hiiiiiiii my name be Chloe or Chlo Chlo but my fam bam calls me anything from Demon Spawn, Hell Child to Demon Baby ;) I like to play and have fun but be warned my kind of play time is similar to my buddy Chuckys! Fire and bombs are my friends and I love to make things go BOOM!! And speaking of Boom boy do I have the best fam bam on the grid I was super blessed to just be adopted my the worlds most amazing SL mom and I have the best sisters ever:

The Littles...

Lily XoBoom - Shes cute and shes funny but man can this kid pack a punch I look forward to many pranks with this girl shes one in a million!

Hope XoBoom - Shes a jokester but so full of love I cant wait to have lots of adventures with her!

Jacq XoBoom 

PiperAnn XoBoom

The Bigs...

Athena Rose XoBoom - Omg I just dont even know where to start my love for her knows no bounds on the very first day she babysat me she took me to trash Grammys house I love her to death and there is nothing I would not do for her thank you for making me feel so loved sis!

Jewel XoBoom - OMG this girl rocks she makes me feel so loved even if she does put me in a bag like Paris Hiltons Chiuahua (Photo proof at end of blog) Shes so loving and caring and sweet! She has the patience of a Saint and believe me that cant be easy since I spend all my time blowing up her studio!!! She Models, She does photos and she blogs! She is super talented and I love her to death!!

19 - Yes that is her name dont laugh or I will stick a rocket up your butt! She gives me unicorns and candy and has the voice of an Angel I can't wait to have more adventures with her drunk butt :D
Phoebe XoBoom - I dont know you yet but I cant wait to get to know you p.s watch out for Chucky he wanted to sleep in your bed ;)

Stefan XoBoom - He's Cray like Athena enough said ;)

and saving the best for last... My Mommy!!!
 
  Nikki XoBoom - This woman right here is my SL world she came into my life and picked up the broken pieces, she healed my heart and claimed me as hers I love her with all my heart and soul and will always have her back!!!

So yeah thats my fam and of course theres grammy, grampy, unki Glenn and titi Lena but if I was to write about all them we would be here forever! :D 

So a post that was supposed to be a short hello turned into a monster novel so with that lets get down to the important stuff lol



 Outfit 1

Outfit - *Baby Pie* Katie Toddleedoo 

Hair - "D!va" Hair "Juno"
Collarbor88 September round 2014

Skin - .::Mother Goose's::. Charmy (A)

Outfit 2  

Outfit - tiptoes Zombie Love

Wings - Yasum*MESH*Fly Away With Me*

Chucky

Hair - "D!va" Hair "Juno"
Collarbor88 September round 2014

 Skin - .::Mother Goose's::. Charmy (A)

Proof of Jewel making me Paris Hiltons Chiuahua look alike!

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment