Saturday 14 February 2015

Stupid Cupid stop picking on me ;)


Haiiiiii Chloe here just wanted to say a big happy waste of money day I mean umm Valentines day from me an my pal Cupid the giraffe yes thats right hes called Cupid don't hate lol. Today has been a pretty bad day but its ok my sister has kept me smiling she means the world to me I feel really lucky to have her in my life!!! They have so much patience it is unreal I could not be happier right now in my little SL life so many special people around me who mean the absolute world to me and are my SL world!
 Not really done anything worth blogging about today except making this super cute pose which will be available to buy in the .::Baby Mafia Inc::. Store just as soon as it is set up hopefully on Monday will update links when I have a location :D 
Anyway it is getting late so I should get this up before the day is over hope you all have an awesome Valentines day if you have that special someone and if you just split up with someone nothing says Happy Valentines day like Bombs and flames which I am more than happy to help you all with :D

Outfit - tiptoes Love Bug
tiptoes

Teacup Giraffe - +Half Deer+ Tiny Teacup Giraffe - Valentino
Creepy Kawaii Gacha

Skin - .::Mother Goose's::. Charmy (A)
.::Mother Goose's::.

Hair - "D!va" Hair "Juno" (B)
Collarbor88 September Round 2014 


Necklace - *LC* E (TD Baby) Be the change
 https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/LC-E-TD-BABY-Be-the-Change-NL-AD/6016612

Pose  - Valentine Love
 .::Baby Mafia Inc::.









 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment