Sunday 15 February 2015

Kia Kaha Christchurch


We remember the fallen!

Haiiiiii Chloe here it's been a busy busy day today making poses and setting up my market place store so looking forward to seeing my mommy tonight and having some quality shopping time I just love spending time with her its so special to me!!!
So to introduce my new pose/poses its the we remember you set and the inspiration behind it was we all lose people in our lives I recently lost an SL friend to illness and could not find a pose to suit the mood for a photo! Also this pose is dedicated to all those lost in the Christchurch Earthqake Feb 2011 Kia Kaha Christchurch (my hometown) I keep you in my heart always!


And then they flew to heaven!! 



Outfit - Episimo - Chelsey Glitter Dress White TD

Hair - "D!va" Hair "Juno" (B)
Collarbor88 September Round 2014

Skin - .::Mother Goose's::. Charmy (A)

Shape - Turducken Toddleedoo - Shape - Alice

Pose 1 - We Remember You - Prayer TD

Pose 2 - We Remember You - Fly Away TD


 






No comments:

Post a Comment