Wednesday 18 February 2015

Mermaids really DO exist!!!



Haiiiiiiiii Chloe here wow I have been so slack with my blogging 3 whole days late no bueno! It has been a crazy few days as the XoBoom clan do renovations on their sim putting in a rocking new club (landmark below) and some new stores!! And boy I gotta say even though renovations are not done and the stores are not set up yet its looking AMAZING so far!! My mommy is so talented at making things look pretty I am so totally proud of her she amazes me each and everyday! As well as all that happening we have had a new family house go up and just got an awesome Vacation spot for when we just need some down time from all the crazy work hours woot!
Speaking of work I finally managed to get some done today in the form of this awesome new mermaid which is the Princess Jewel RARE in the new gacha mermaid huggy collection only at .::Baby Mafia Inc::. located on the Sapphire club sim! Also learnt to successfully do green screen photos today YAY can't wait to do many more and continue to grow in my photo editing abilities :D Which happens to be on the agenda for this week as I hope to bring some more new poses to .::Baby Mafia Inc::.
Well it is super late and past my bedtime so I am going to wrap this post up before I get grounded for been up past mommy telling me to go to bed!


Outfit - tiptoes - Mermaids

Fairy - *MishMish* Lil Fairy - Amoriata (pink) 

Earrings - Turducken - Cutie Earrings - Unicorn

Mermaid Pose -

Skin -.::Mother Goose's::. Charmy (A)

Hair - "D!va" Hair "Juno" (B)
 Collarbor88 September Round 2014



Landmark to the amazing Sapphire Club Sim
Sapphire Club




No comments:

Post a Comment