Monday 8 May 2017

Ɓяєαкαωαу!!




I'll spread my wings, and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
And I'll make a wish
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway
Out of the darkness, and into the sun
But I wont forget all the ones that I love
I'll take a risk
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway...

What I am wearing:

Tiara: Beau Bebe - Felicity Crown

Dress: [M] - Primrose Babydoll Dress Olive
This amazingly cute dress is available at maple for just 125L and comes in a variety of colors to choose from its perfect for those sunny beach days or even to wear to something formal with some cute accessories I just love how versatile this outfit is!!

Shoes: Turducken - Rocking Horse Sandals

Phone: Foxhole -  Cloud9/Breezi Phones
These awesome phones come in 2 different options and play 11 songs on each from Crowded House, Chainsmokers, Twenty One Pilots to Katy Perry and more they come in both Gold and Pink unisex, cute and go with any outfit you can think of. I just love to accessorize with these phones and play my music on the go wherever I may be in and around SL! They are available from Foxhole for the super low price of 199L!

What the big is wearing:

Hair: Truth - Kare (May VIP Gift)

Dress: Nala Designs - Allegra Black Sequins *Hudded*
The Allegra dress can be found at Stuff Style click for your taxi to pick yours up today!

Shoes: Empire - Moonflower (50L Friday 05/05/2017)









No comments:

Post a Comment