Monday 1 May 2017

SтєαƖ Mу Sυηѕнιηє





Photo Taken At La Vie, La Vie

When life gives you lemons make some lemonade this is the lesson I have learnt this last week I have the most amazing people in my life and I am so grateful to have this awesome lady as my mamma! We decided to team up for our first joint blog and found the cutest little beach for it it was so peaceful watching the sun start to set and listening to the birds times like this with my mamma make me realize how much I have to be thankful for!

What I Am Wearing:

Hair: [monso]- Wendy/Browns

Headband: =Zenith= - Tulips bloom Corolla

Basketball Top:{Little Miss}- Varsity *group gift* 

Jeans: [M] - Low Rider Denim
These awesome Jeans are available at the Once Upon A Child event which opens on the 5th May and come in 4 super cute colors 

Shoes: #EMPIRE - Eustoma


What The Mommy Is Wearing:

Hair: Exxess - CoCo

Shirt: Mesh Head - Lizzy

Jeans: Spirit - Paola Jeans

Shoes: Reign - Spring Tassel Wedges

Pose: {Confetti Poses} - My Beloved Mommy 01
This awesome pose can be found at the Thimble Kids Event and is part of an adorable fatpack consisting of 2 toddleedoo poses and 2 mommy and me poses, so hurry on down and get yours today before the round ends!







No comments:

Post a Comment