Monday 8 May 2017

Sтαηɗ Ɓу Mє!






The road is long
With many a winding turn
That leads us to who knows where
Who knows where
But I'm strong
Strong enough to carry him
He ain't heavy, he's my brother

Flickr

Photo taken at: ~~Warm Springs~~

I am so blessed to have the circle of friends I do in this world called SL each and every one of you has come into my life and taught me valuable lessons, you have stood by me when times have been tough, stood by me when I have been at my worst and best and I have no words to express my gratitude and love for each of you! From my blogger bosses Kiley, Stasha, CeCe and Izabella just to name a few down to Daphne, Chelsey and Ashlie my friends from dance and school you all mean more to me than you know and I am grateful for you all and the opportunity to be in your lives in one way or another!

What I am Wearing:

Outfit: [M] - Fox Dress
Brought to you by Maple for this coming Spring round of Thimble is this amazingly cute Fox outfit for 225L per outfit, which comes with 2 color HUDS for both dress and socks to change between 4 awesome cute colors. Don't worry boys as well as this dress Izabella also has has a Fox shirt which also has 2 color HUDS, making this is a totally cute unisex outfit which you should defiantly buy!

Maple Mainstore

Backpack: **DoRks**- Teddy Button Backpack
This awesome Backpack can be found at Once Upon A Child event for just 99L and comes in 5 different colors I just love how cute this backpack is and have not taken it off since I got it hurry on down to get yours today!

**DoRks** Mainstore

Nails: *{GBK}* - Heart Love Nail Set
These Super cute nails are coming soon to the new Hello Beautiful round on May 10th! For just 50L they are a bargain they have 3 super cute nail choices on the HUD you wont want to miss out on this super cute bargain!

*{GBK}* Mainstore







No comments:

Post a Comment