Friday 12 May 2017

I'ƖƖ Ɓє Ƴσυя LιfєƖιηє Ƭσηιgнт





Photo Taken At: La Vie La Vie

And if you feel you're sinking, I will jump right over
Into cold, cold water for you
And although time may take us into different places
I will still be patient with you
And I hope you know
I won't let go
I'll be your lifeline tonight
I won't let go
I'll be your lifeline tonight
Today was an awesome day I spent it chilling at the beach and learning to surf. I met the local wildlife and swam with the dolphins and to finish it all off I surfed some waves look mama no hands! 
Today I have a Little Cakes bonanza for you Lacie has been working super hard and come out with some super cute stuff to hit the beach with the seagulls kept thinking the paci im chewing on looked like food an tried to swipe it from me luckily I got the photo before they did, but if you see a seagull with my paci in his mouth you tell him I'm coming for him!!!

What I am Wearing:

Shape: Ohai. - Rose

Bow: Little Cakes - Bow Fatpack
This Bow is part of Lacies Hello Beautiful Gacha set the bow has a hud from which you can choose from 4 super cute colors to color your bow! This Gacha is just 50L a pull and once again has 3 amazing rares to collect which consist of the bow fatpack, the crown fatpack and the pearl headband fatpack! It also has 1 UltraRare item which is ALL 3 of the afore mentioned fatpacks!! Hello Beautiful opens on the 10th of May and runs until the 25th of may so click on the links for your limo to try your luck at this awesome gacha today!


Paci: Little Cakes - Beach Bum Paci {OUC Gift}
My awesome beach bum paci which the seagulls stole can be found at the Once Upon A Child event free yes that's right FREE Lacie kindly made this paci to be the gift for the event and you can find it in her booth with her awesome rompers. Click on the links for your limo to the event today! This event runs from the 5th of May until the last friday of the month which is the 26th May. Happy Shopping my lovely readers!!

Top: Little Cakes - Seastar Gacha Shirt
This super cute T-Shirt is from Lacies Seastar Gacha Set which is priced at just 50L a pull and has 3 Rares consisting of the Flip Flop fatpack, the shorts fatpack and the t-shirt fatpack aswell as1 UltraRare which has ALL 3 fatpacks in it wow thats an awesome deal! Click the link for your limo to try your luck at this awesome Gacha today!

Shorts: Little Cakes - Fatpack Shorts (From the SeaStar Gacha Set)

Flip Flops: Little Cakes - Flip Flop Fatpack (From the SeaStar Gacha Set)

Pose Used: Click. - Surfboards!




No comments:

Post a Comment